Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jessie James - Watching and Waiting (”Dear John”)

Jessie James - Watching and Waiting 8221 Dear John 8221

Jessie James - Watching and Waiting (”Dear John”)

quot As long as it takes I ll watch and I ll wait quot Fanmade video Video material used quot Dear John quot movie Song quot Watching and Waiting quot by Jessie James Lyrics Lonely is the way I m spending my days The clock on the wall keeps me counting faith But it s ticking away The days turn to weeks Oh it s all the same Every morning and night I make sure to pray That he s okay Only his love is worth watching and waiting for Look out the window just me and my pillow As long as it takes I ll watch and I ll wait him at the front door As bad as it hurts his love is worth watching and waiting for Awake is the way I spend all my nights So thirsty at times I can t even cry I m only half alive He s doing this for us So I can t complain Cause I know it s gonna be worth all this pain The day I touch his face Only his love is worth watching and waiting for Look out the window just me and my pillow As long as it takes I ll watch and I ll wait him at the front door As bad as it hurts his love is worth watching and waiting for Am I building our future on quicksand Am I waistin away all my wishes Am I foolish to think he s ever coming back Only his love is worth watching and waiting for Look out the window just me and my pillow As long as it takes I ll watch and I ll wait him at the front door As bad as it hurts his love is worth watching and waiting for Watching and waiting for Watching and waiting

Brought to you by Pinoy Videos - The Pinoy Youtube (Pinoy Videos, Pinoy Movies, Philippines TV, Pinoy TV, Pinoy Multimedia Sharing)

No comments:

Post a Comment