Friday, October 7, 2011

Kiss - Detroit Rock City

Kiss - Detroit Rock City

Kiss - Detroit Rock City

Dall album quot Destroyer quot una delle pi Atilde sup1 belle canzoni dei Kiss From the album quot Destroyer quot here s one of the most beautiful songs of the greatest rock band in the world KISS Lyrics quot congressional reports President Ford says that he s disappointed with Congress s performance In Detroit a Pontiac Michigan youth was reported dead at the scene of a head-on collision on Grand Avenue this morning The youth was reportedly driving on the wrong side of the boulevard when he struck a delivery truck and was catapulted through the windshild of his car The driver of the truck is reported to be uninjured The identities of both men are being withheld by local police County legislatives today are expected to rally to the aid of striking longshoremen in hopes of ending the 9 month deadlock quot quot and roll all nite and party every day I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day quot I feel uptight on a Saturday night Nine o clock the radio s the only light I hear my song and it pulls me through Comes on strong tells me what I got to do I got to Get up everybody s gonna move their feet Get down everybody s gonna leave their seat You gotta lose your mind in Detroit rock city Get up everybody s gonna move their feet Get down everybody s gonna leave their seat Getting late I just can t wait Ten o clock and I know I gotta hit the road First I drink then I smoke Start up the car and I try to make the midnight show Get up everybody s gonna move their feet Get down everybody s gonna leave their seat Movin fast doin 95 Hit top speed but I m still movin much too slow I feel so good I m so alive I hear my song playin on the radio it goes Get up everybody s gonna move their feet Get down everybody s gonna leave their seat Twelve o clock I gotta rock There s a truck ahead lights starin at my eyes Oh my God no time to turn I got to laugh cause I know I m gonna die why Get up everybody s gonna move their feet Get up everybody s gonna leave their seat

Brought to you by Pinoy Videos - The Pinoy Youtube (Pinoy Videos, Pinoy Movies, Philippines TV, Pinoy TV, Pinoy Multimedia Sharing)

No comments:

Post a Comment