Sunday, October 30, 2011

Akon- Blame it on me! (i’m sorry) ๏̯๏ -Cover CL!P- par Sara Boutin hihi »lol just a test!

Akon- Blame it on me i 8217 m sorry -Cover CL P- par Sara Boutin hihi lol just a test

Akon- Blame it on me! (i’m sorry) ๏̯๏ -Cover + CL!P- par Sara Boutin hihi »lol just a test!

WATCH IT -Audio-Cover reccorded with Acirc laquo cool edit pro Acirc raquo clip home-made reccorded with Acirc laquo AVS editor 4 Acirc raquo For fun and realy RAMDOM both video amp amp singing LOLLLLL I mixed that for fun the day I download a new video editor it s my first clip and I didnt realy know what i was able to do with it DOnt be mean plz or dont watch it Watch my original songs amp amp SUBSCRIBE

Brought to you by Pinoy Channels - The Pinoy Youtube (Pinoy Videos, Pinoy Movies, Philippines TV, Pinoy TV, Pinoy Multimedia Sharing)

No comments:

Post a Comment